8.25.2012

11

Today, my loves, you are 11 months old.  I really don't know where the time has gone and it's bittersweet that our moments from the past must stay there.  We've become comfortable with our daily routine: our therapy, our meal times, our snuggles, our doctor's appointments, and our giggles.  And before I even blinked, you're almost a whole year old.  I'm so proud of where you are today and I'm excited to see you grow and learn and turn into little men.  I'm sorry that I waited so long to start writing about our memories.  I may not have any words to give you for the first 10 months of your life, but I have tons of photos.  Photos that will forever bring us back to those early days...your first smiles, first laughs,  first coos.  Naps on our chests.  Daily late night feeds.  And sweet, sweet morning snuggles.  Thank you for coming into our lives and showing us what really matters.  We love you to the moon and back.  Forever and always, our little boys you'll be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...