9.05.2012

celebrate.

My love.  Today we celebrate you.


I'm honored to be spending an 11th birthday with you and humbled by the fact that you chose me to spend this journey with.

Today is a special day, because it is your first birthday as a father.  Not only do you have a hot, young wife on your arm (I kid, I kid) but you have two beautiful children who adore you more than anything.  You are an amazing son, brother, friend, husband & father.  Your loved ones are so lucky to have you in their lives.  You have a kind heart, a warm soul, and the world is a better place with you in it.

Over the last 10 years, I've been privileged to have you by my side.  You are my friend.  You are my partner.  I've learned so many things from you about the world and about myself.  You have helped me to be a stronger version of myself.  I would be lost without you.

Over the last year our boys have seen first-hand what it's like to have the best father.  You are gentle yet strong.  You are loving and kind.  You are a patient teacher.  You are to your children what everyone hopes for.  I can't wait to watch you with our boys as they grow into young men. 

So today, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays.  I hope today is filled with life, love, laughter and friends.  And let's not forget, a delicious beverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...