11.07.2012

giving back

In honor of our first snow of this year, I wanted to take a moment and say that as the holiday season approaches us, I feel very thankful for everything in my life.  But I am especially thankful for the health of my children.  Coming from a family that is extremely well versed in hospital stays, I know first hand the heartbreak of having your child away from home during the holidays.  

In order to spread a little cheer, my cousin is organizing a Scentsy fundraiser.  Right now, Scentsy is offering buy one get one free buddies.  The premise behind the fundraiser is to buy a buddy, and donate the free one to Cohen Children's Hospital.  If you're feeling extra generous, you can donate both buddies.  Cohen Children's is very near and dear to us, as all of A&R's post-NICU surgeries took place there. 

If you are interested in participating, click here.  If you don't have facebook, you can contact me and I will gladly point you in the right direction to make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...