1.18.2013

five for friday

1.  For the first time in about 5 weeks both of my children slept through the night!!!  Can I just say that is a dream come true?  I hope I didn't jinx us.

2.  It's way too cold out.  A couple weeks ago I was talking to a friend and I told her that I'm over the cold.  I'm done with winter.  I'm ready for the spring.  She quickly brought me back to reality and advised me that winter had only begun.  (I think the winter solstice had just passed).  Ugh.  

3.  Same friend is baking a bun in her oven.  You know what that means?  A special, new friend for A&R to play with.  The boys are so excited. 

4.    I often play on Pinterest.  If you want to follow me, just click the button all the way on the bottom right.  There are so many cool ideas out there.  Some of them work, some are a crock of shit.  However, this week I made my own coffee creamer based on this pin.  Seriously, it was the most delicious coffee creamer I have ever tasted.  And I lurve my coffee.  

5.  The boys want to say hi :)

Ryan models his new eye patch.  Aiden steals Ryan's glasses.  Aiden poses with his bottle.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...