4.26.2013

generosity times two

You may remember when I posted about a wonderful fundraiser my cousin, Gabriela, was hosting for the Cohen Children's Hospital back in December.  Well, in an effort to support our MOD walk this year, she is having yet another fundraiser.  All of the commission she makes on her sales through this link will be directly donated to our team.  Just another example of how our two miracle babies bring out the generosity of those around us.

If you have already jumped on the Scentsy bandwagon, won't you replenish your Scentsy bar supply through this link?  Or, ya know, Mother's Day is coming up and these make great gifts.

*Gabriela is also an Origami Owl Sales Rep.  Not sure what O2 is?  Check it out here.  I love, love, love the locket I designed for myself.  My preemie mommy necklace.



Thanks, Gabs.  For all the good that you do. <3




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...