7.25.2013

one year.

One year ago today, I started this blog.  I wanted to support those who were in my shoes.  I wanted to document all the important things for A&R, especially where they came from.  But also, I wanted to heal.  And though it's a long process that probably will never be complete, I'd like to thank you all for letting me speak.  Because speaking...writing...is where it all pours out.  And the key to healing is letting it all leave you.  So thank you for taking this journey with me.  And most of all, thank you for letting me know you're there. 

Life has certainly changed in the last 365 days.  I have certainly changed in 113 posts. 


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/03/2013

    My son was born on 8/27/12 at 29w6d and developed hydrocephalus as a result of a grade 3/4 brain bleed. I searched and searched for positive stories to help me cope early on in his life and didn't have much luck. It wasn't until we came home that I found your blog, thank you so much for sharing your journey, I check in often and love seeing your beautiful family. Your journey helps me with my journey. Namaste from Gerry,NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following our story. If there was one thing I wanted to accomplish with this blog, it was to hep families going through what we went through. Thinking of you and your son, always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...