10.15.2013

we got pumpkins

We went to the pumpkin farm recently and had a really great time.  It was cold and rainy, but that didn't matter.  To us, or the kids. 

I dressed the boys in their train conductor outfits because I didn't get any good photos of them together on their birthday.  And momma needed a photo for their Thank You cards.  Tell me they're not the cutest train conductors you ever did see.  

 

We walked to the pumpkin patch and picked some farm fresh peppers and string beans along the way.  


Aiden, of course, could not let go of his trains for one second. 


I tried to get a photo of the three of us, and well, there's always someone not looking.


Ryan wasn't too sure about the pumpkins.  

 
Daddy and Aiden took a walk.


Ryan snacked on some cider donuts.  (Momma had some, too.)


Aiden tried to head butt a goat.


The boys met some furry animals at the petting zoo.  Here is the friendliest little rabbit.

  

And both boys had their first pony ride.  


It was a perfect morning.  We visited the same farm last year, and when I looked back at photos I couldn't believe how much A&R have grown.


They were such chubby, little babies.  Not anymore, though.  Now they're toddlers with thoughts and feelings and a true love of the word "no".  And you know what?  I'm not sad about it.  Yes, they're growing up so fast.  And yes, they will never be babies again.  But I am so damn proud to be their mother and I'm so excited about what the future holds for them and for us.  Life has been so much fun since these little guys arrived.  I couldn't be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...