1.09.2014

March for Babies 2014

Guys!  It's time.  Time to begin preparing and raising funds for a cause that I am honored to be a part of.  Seriously, the annual March for Babies is turning into one of my favorite days of the year.  This will be our third year walking, which is crazy to me because I have no clue where the time went.  I love participating in this event because of course, prematurity is something that we LIVE, but it's also a wonderful reminder of how much love and support we've received (and continue to receive) over the last two years.  I am humbled when I look around at all the people who truly love our children and want the best for them.  

So, take a look to your right.  That button will remain on my blog until the MOD stops accepting donations for this event.  If you'd like to join our team just click on the "walk with me" button.  We would love to have you there!  If you can't walk, but would still like to make a contribution, you can "donate now".

As always, thanks for the love, good wishes, prayers and vibes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...